What do we do with your information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- What? The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: • Social Security number and account balances • credit history and credit scores • payment history. • When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
- How? All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Liberty Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can hare your personal information:||Does Liberty Bank share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes— such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
Who We Are – Who is providing this notice?
|Liberty Bank |
1002 North Main Street
P O Box 196
Liberty, IL 62347-0196
(217) 645-3606 FAX
|Barry Community Banking Center |
1001 Highway 106
P O Box 132
Barry, IL 62312-0132
(217) 335-7050 FAX
|Payson Community Banking Center |
402 West State Street
P O Box 115
Payson, IL 62360-0115
(217) 656-3900 FAX
|Quincy Community Banking Center |
4134 Broadway St.
Quincy, IL 62305-2807
(217) 214-3900 FAX
24-hour Phone Banking
(217) 645-HELP (4357)
What we do:
|How does Liberty Bank protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Liberty Bank collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
• apply for a loan or deposit money
• open an account or use your credit or debit card
• pay your bills We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness affiliates from using your information to market to you sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.|
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
• Liberty Bank does not share with our affiliates.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. |
• Liberty Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
• Our joint marketing partners include credit card companies and other financial service companies.