Our premium benefit Independence Checking accounts add value for your hard-earned dollar!
$7.00 monthly service charge.
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Personalized Checks
- Internet & Mobile Banking with Bill Pay*
- ShazamChek Debit Card
- Free Notary Services
- Money Orders & Cashier’s Checks at a no issue charge
- Free Fax & Photocopy Service (limits may apply)
- Identity theft protection with credit file monitoring** – Better protect yourself and your family with IDProtect® identity theft monitoring and resolution service (1), that includes credit file monitoring(2) and alerts of key changes with Equifax® , Experian® , and Transunion® , ability to request a 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert, and up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement(3).
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance(3) – Receive up to $10,000 24-our Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70)
- Cell Phone Protection(3) – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen phones. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through this account.)
- Debit Advantage® – Receive Buyer’s Protecton(3) and Extended Warranty(3) for items purchased with this account. (Item(s) must be purchased entirely with eligible account.)
- Health discount savings** – Enjoy great savings on popular vision, dental, and prescription services. This is NOT insurance.
- $hopping Rewards™** – Earn cash rewards when you shop online at dozens of your favorite retailers. (Available online only.)
- Travel & leisure discounts ** – Save big with deep discounts at thousands of local and national businesses. (Available online only.)
- * No cost for up to 15 transactions per month.
- ** Registration/activation required
- (1) Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
- (2) Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- (3) Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
- Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.